Reports to: Design Manager/Contracts Director
Job Type: Full-time
To take responsibility for setting up BIM drawings for the team to work on and helping them to deliver the projects under tight deadlines
- Working as part of the Engineering Team
- Lead Coordinator, liaising and coordinating with 3rd Party Contractors
- Manage team of Technicians
- Manage Master Revit MEP Model
- Produce weekly Updates of Navisworks Model and issue Clash Detection Reports
- Produce fully annotated and coordinated 2D Builderworks Drawings and Services Drawings
Skills and Experience Required:
- 4+ years’ experience in AutoCAD Revit MEP
- Experience in M&E services coordination in site based role
- Proficient in Revit MEP, AutoCAD 2D and Navisworks Manage
- Proficient in executing clash detection exercises in 3D models
- Experience in leading and working and coordinating with 3rd party services contractors
- Enthusiastic, creative, and natural problem solver.
- Residential background ideally.
Enter your name, email address, subject, cover letter and attach your CV in the form below to apply.
Alternatively directly email supporting information to email@example.com