TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term ‘Cilantro’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website is owned by Cilantro Engineering whose contact details are on the website.
Important: By submitting personal data to us and/or by using our website you give your consent that all personal data that you submit may be processed by us in the manner and for the purposes described below.
1.1 We are committed to maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information provided by you to us. The term ‘personal data’ is defined in the Data Protection Act 1998.
2.1 We are continually improving our methods of communication and adding new features to this website so if we change our data protection practices we will notify you on this page, so we encourage you to check this page frequently.
3. Collection of personal data including email addresses
3.1 You may choose to receive information or services from us. When you contact or instruct us, we request personal information about you such as your name, postal address, email address and telephone number. We may also ask for demographic information to enable us to provide a personalised service to you. The information you provide is either manually or electronically stored.
4. Use of personal data
4.1 We will use your personal data to fulfil your instructions and requirements and we will ask only for data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes. Where we send you information for any purpose, it may be sent by email or post. When we ask you for personal data it may be for any of the following purposes:
4.1.1 to contact you to inform you of our services;
4.1.2 to send you regular updates on issues we think will be of interest to you;
4.1.3 to send you requested information on our people and services; or
5.1 We hope you will be pleased with our information and services. However, if you do not wish to receive emails from us and want to be removed from our electronic mailing list, please email us at the address given below with “email unsubscribe” in the subject heading.
5.2 If you also wish to be removed from our postal marketing database, please let us know by emailing us at the address given below with “mail unsubscribe” in the subject heading or writing to us at the address given below.
5.3 You may unsubscribe by emailing email@example.com.
6. Anonymous data collected through this website
6.1 In addition to the information we collect as described above, we use technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our website. For example, our web server automatically logs which pages of our website our visitors view, their IP addresses and which web browsers they use. This technology does not personally identify you – it simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of our website.
6.2 Our website contains hyperlinks to other pages on our website. We may use technology to track how often these links are used and which pages on our website our visitors choose to view. Again this technology does not identify you personally – it simply enables us to compile statistics about the use of these hyperlinks.
8. Disclosure of your personal data
8.1.1 In order to provide you with the information or services which you have requested, personal data may occasionally be transferred or shared with third parties, who act for or with us, for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which the data was originally collected or for purposes to which you have consented.
8.1.2 Where you have consented, we may also disclose your personal data to other businesses who may contact you about their services that may interest you.
8.1.3 We may share, transfer or disclose the information in our databases and server logs to comply with a legal requirement, to protect your vital interests, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or this website, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of a joint venture, collaboration, financing, sale, merger, reorganisation, change of legal form, dissolution or similar event.
8.1.4 Where appropriate, before disclosing personal data to a third party, we contractually require the third party to take adequate precautions to protect that personal data and to comply with applicable law.
9. Data access and corrections
9.1 Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to permit us to identify your personal data, we will disclose to you the personal data we hold about you, for which we may make a charge up to the maximum as allowed by applicable law. We will also correct, amend or delete any personal data that is inaccurate and notify any third party recipients of the necessary changes.
10. Links to other websites
11. Governing Law