ISO 14001 CERTIFICATION
9th March 2017
Cilantro Engineering is pleased to announce that we have successfully achieved ISO 14001 certification.
ISO 14000 is a series of environmental management standards developed and published by the International Organization for Standardization ( ISO ) for organizations. The ISO 14000 standards provide a guideline or framework for organizations that need to systematize and improve their environmental management efforts.
ISO 14001 is known as a generic management system standard, meaning that it is relevant to any organization seeking to improve and manage resources more effectively. This includes:
- single-site to large multi-national companies
- high-risk companies to low-risk service organizations
- manufacturing, process, and the service industries, including local governments
- all industry sectors including public and private sectors
- original equipment manufacturers and their suppliers.
The new ISO 14001:2015 standard has been published and includes several new updates all aimed at making environmental management more comprehensive and relevant to the supply chain. In addition the commitments of top management and the methods of evaluating compliance have also been strengthened.