To manage the Mechanical Division of the relevant residential project from conception through to delivery, ensuring highest consideration given to complying with current regulations and specific client requirements.
- Manage and coordinate installation and commissioning of the project’s mechanical requirements
- Overseeing the work of directly employed plumbers and external contractors
- Implement and monitor the project, ensuring it is engineered to the high standards expected
- Take ownership of mechanical issues
- Ensure appropriate quality and workmanship
- Assist the on-site construction team to ensure that subcontractors work to the programme and construction sequence
- Be pro-active in allocating work and ensuring efficient deployment of subcontracts
- Ensure that safety standards are understood, implemented and maintained by all team members and contractors
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in large residential projects as a Mechanical Site Manager, ideally with a national or private contractor.
- An industry relevant City & Guilds/NVQ qualification or equivalent
- Hold a valid Site Manager (SMSTS) certificate
- Will need to be able to understand building services including design principles, method statements, Inspection Test Plans, Risk Assessments, commissioning and handover requirements
- Able to communicate with subcontractors, consultants and other team members
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Mechanical Site Manager.
Enter your name, email address, subject, cover letter and attach your CV in the form below to apply.
Alternatively directly email supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org