To produce accurate Mechanical and Electrical Designs 3D drawings and coordinate the design with the architectural drawings
- To use in a professional manner and efficiency the related Autodesk Revit, Autodesk LT, etc (as applicable).
- Ensuring all work is completed accurately with good attention to detail
- To ensure all MEP drawing work is fully coordinated, avoiding any clashes, and accurately integrated within the architectural design
- To maintain production of Revit drawings to programmed time scales
- To ensure accurate referencing of drawings including updating revision status and ensure all drawing issues are accompanied with a drawing issue register
- Liaise with other designers and consultants whose Revit coordination and collaboration is required
Skills and experience required:
- Proficiency in Autodesk Revit
- In-depth knowledge of AutoDesk and Auto CAD
- Excellent IT skills in Microsoft Word, MicroSoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance as well as cooperatively with others in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand the goal of each assignment and its requirements –both conceptually and technically
Enter your name, email address, subject, cover letter and attach your CV in the form below to apply.
Alternatively directly email supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org