The role involves the effective management and administration of the construction site office.
- Managing time clock system, including time sheets, on hour requests, allocation sheets, and verification of approval and sign-offs
- Undertaking routine administration tasks such as emailing, photocopying, printing, among others.
- Creating and maintaining filing systems
- Dealing with enquiries from subcontractors/suppliers and site staff
- Ordering and maintaining stationery
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Assisting the Project Manager, the employees and contractors, that are based on site.
- Maintaining a fluent communication and coordination between the construction site, Head Office and the clients.
Skills and experience required:
- Good communication skills, written as well as verbal
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Proven experience of contract administration/helpdesk
- Experience within the building services and the Mechanical and Electrical industry
- Well organised, and with excellent planning and organisation skills to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Friendly and polite
- Must have can do approach to work and problem solving
- Be able to stay calm under pressure/or in difficult situations
Enter your name, email address, subject, cover letter and attach your CV in the form below to apply.
Alternatively directly email supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org