Reports to: Project Manager
Salary: Depending on experience
To be responsible for the overall supply chain management. To organise and monitor the on-site storage and distribution of goods throughout a large construction site.
To manage the logistic programme using the appropriate team and supply chain, along with booking in all deliveries 24hrs in advance.
- Capable of managing 4-5 storemen & Banksman
- Plan and manage logistics, deliveries and storage into the main storage areas.
- Manage and monitor the stock levels and notify site managers when stock levels run low. Implementing a tracker to update the stock levels in and out of the stores.
- Keep track of materials that have been ordered against what has been delivered to site and notify the Head Office team and chase suppliers.
- Authorised to sign materials in & out of the stores.
- Report to Purchasing Manager and Assistant Purchasing Manager on a daily basis.
- Additional responsibilities may be added with applicable notice given.
Skills and experience required:
- Essential construction background with knowledge of construction vocabulary.
- Have a good understanding of stock control and stock taking.
- Intermediate IT Skills
- Multitasking and the ability to manage a busy workload.
- Good communication skills, written as well as verbal
- Strong initiative, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels, both internally and externally.
Enter your name, email address, subject, cover letter and attach your CV in the form below to apply.
Alternatively directly email supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org