Cilantro’s vision is to progressively lower environmental impacts through a policy of effecting continual improvement and change in accordance with developing knowledge and changing environmental requirements.
- Continual improvement in our environmental performance and sustainability management.
- Minimise the risk to the environment through best work practices.
- Comply with all environmental legislations, regulations and codes of practice relevant to the construction industry.
- Ensure that vehicles and equipment used are well maintained, clean and are always operated within the legal limits.
- Work with suppliers to ensure they recognise and reduce the environmental impact of their products and transportation.
- Adopt the highest environmental standards in all areas of operation, meeting and exceeding all relevant legislative requirements.
- Reduce the effects of noise, dust, disturbance and inconvenience.
- Make efficient use of natural resources by conserving energy and water, minimising waste and recycling.
- Meet our duty of care requirements in relation to waste by ensuring safe keeping, transportation and subsequent recovery of disposal waste.