Services we provide
Our Mechanical team comprises of esteemed industry professionals who are experts in their field.
- Air Conditioning Systems
- VRV Systems
- Fan Coil Units
- Supply & Extract System with heating & comfort cooling
- Dust Extraction Systems
- Refrigeration Systems
- Heat Recovery Systems
- Radiant Heating Systems
- Radiator & Trench Heating Systems
- Flow & Return Heating Pipework
- Underfloor Heating
- Ambient Loop Systems
- Hot, Cold & Mains Water Installations
- Storage Tanks Installation
- Water Pumps
- Plant & Energy Centre Installation
- Thermal Insulation & Trace Heating
- Water Treatment
- Chilled Water Services
- Fire Protection Systems
- Building Management Systems
SVP and RWP Installations
- Cast Iron & HDPE Drainage Systems
- Grey Water Drainage Systems
- Rainwater Systems
- Stainless Steel Drainage Systems
- Rainwater Harvesting Systems
We offer complete Turnkey electrical installations in compliance with the latest BS7671 Wiring regulations.
Fire Security and ICT Systems
- Fire Alarm Services
- CCTV Systems
- Access Control Systems
- ICT Installations
- Door Entry & Intercom Systems
- TV/IRS Systems
- Fibre Optic Installations
- New Mains Supply & Sub-Stations
- Mains Switchgear
- LV Distribution
- Life Safety Systems
- Cable Management Systems
- Small Power Installations
- Earthing and Lightning Protection
- Generator & UPS Systems
- PV Installations
- General Lighting
- External and Public realm Lighting
- Emergency Lighting
- Aviation Lighting
- Carpark Lighting
- Lighting Control Systems
Design is at the forefront of everything we do with a detailed design being key to delivering a successful project. As one of the leading MEP Design and Build Contractors, we strive for excellence during the design development period across our projects. Our In-House Design department handle complex projects and produce cost effective solutions.
- Our innovative approach ensures we deliver paramount Design solutions for our Project and Client’s.
- We take Designs from Concept stage all the way through to the Construction and Handover.
- Our highly experienced In-House engineering Design team means we do not rely of external support, having worked across a wide range of projects in the UK.
- Our In-House Engineers have memberships with relevant governing bodies such as CIBSE, IET and IMECH.
- We are continuously investing in software and training to develop the skills and knowledge of our Design, CAD and BIM team members.
- Our Design team work closely with our site teams to ensure all design and install risks are mitigated prior to the site installation.
BIM Digital Design and Technology
- We build all of our engineering models using the latest engineering software available.
- Our In-House BIM team utilise up to date data sharing platforms for ease of data exchange, such as BIM 360.
- Regular Clash Detection is run across all of our project models to ensure we provide a full co-ordinated model.
- Our ability to provide BIM level of detail from LOD 01 to BIM LOD 04.
- BIM is integrated throughout our designs, allowing us to provide full asset tagging for all MEP manageable assets.
- With our In-House BIM capabilities, we are able to produce and develop Prefabrication strategies.
- We have our own Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- We work in a proactive manner to produce coordinated work drawings and BIM models prior to commencing works on site.
- We offer value engineering options as part of our design development.
- We guarantee the highest standard of design available across the market.
We value exceptional quality and productivity across our projects, which is why our Prefabrication solutions are ever evolving to the client’s needs.
- Prefabricated Risers
- Prefabricated Corridors
- Plant Skid Modules
- Prefabricated Utility Cupboards
- Modular Wiring
- Busbar Installations
Providing innovative Prefabrication solutions for our projects. Cilantro Engineering ensure our In-House Design and Fabrication are tailored specially to the client.
By working closely with the Structural and Architectural teams during development, as well as our site teams to ensure buildability, to create a fully coordinated solution.
All of our Prefabrication solutions are fully integrated within our BIM Models. We can provide the following:
- Plant Skid Modules, including Plant access and replacement strategies.
- MEP Riser Modules, including Valve sets, Expansion and Anchoring.
- Utility Cupboards, including all MEP services and Asset tagging including full MEP Asset register.
- Corridor MEP Lateral Modules including structural fixing details, Valve sets and Expansion details.
Facilities management (FM)
Specialising in a wide range of sectors, our facilities management (FM) division offers a dedicated 24 hour/365 days per year call out service. For further information, please visit our Cilantro FM website.
We understand the importance of providing a first class aftercare and support services to all our customers. Cilantro Engineering provide 24/7 support on all installations which is managed by a proactive aftercare team.
Our Aftercare service
During project handover Cilantro's Commissioning Engineers demonstrate system functionality and control on all integrated systems. We provide detailed operation and maintenance manuals to aid the appointed facilities management company.
- 24/7 Support and Call-Outs.
- Detailed user friendly manuals.
- Professionally trained teams of Trades people.
- Online access to queries.