Cilantro's Quality Management and Document Control Department brings to each Project at least one Accredited Quality Assurance Engineer and one Document Controller to undertake all the Documentation Flow with our Clients.
- Continual improvement in our environmental performance and sustainability management.
- Minimise the risk to the environment through best work practices.
- Comply with all environmental legislations, regulations and codes of practice relevant to the construction industry.
- Ensure that vehicles and equipment used are well maintained, clean and are always operated within the legal limits.
- Work with suppliers to ensure they recognise and reduce the environmental impact of their products and transportation.
Cilantro Engineering is committed to:
- Maintain compliance with all relevant legislation and approved codes of practice applicable to the Quality
- Policy as a minimum, and to monitor new developments to continually improve the Quality performance standards.
- Make Quality an integral part of the Company management.
- Involve and consult with employees and where appropriate their representatives, to effectively communicate on Quality matters.
- Review the Quality Policy on an annual basis, and implement appropriate improvements.
“Excellent quality is a habit. We have implemented QA processes and procedures and we religiously follow them on a daily basis to ensure we have delivered our services to the best possible standard”.