Cilantro Engineering UK Ltd
At Cilantro Engineering, it is our policy to provide our Clients with Quality Installations to the agreed requirements, as well as to maintain a quality system designed to provide documented evidence and control of all our activities.
Our Quality System is designed to meet the requirements of ISO9001:2015 (or any other standard in line with Annex SL Structure) in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
Cilantro Engineering UK is committed:
- To maintain compliance with all relevant legislation and approved codes of practice applicable to the Quality Policy as a minimum, and o monitor new developments to continually improve the Quality performance standards.
- To make Quality an integral part of the management of the Company.
- To manage Quality issues through a structured approach of policy, processes, training and awareness at all levels.
- To involve and consult with employees and where appropriate their representatives, to effectively communicate on Quality matters.
- To review the Quality Policy on an annual basis and implement appropriate improvements.
- To bring changes to the Quality Policy and Integrate Management System to the attention of all employees.
- To continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- To measure customer feedback in order to generate improvement and ensure that measurable quality objectives are established and reviewed.
This quality policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
Customer service is an essential part of the quality process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and its impact on customer service.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the quality system is regularly reviewed by “Top Management” to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Quality System is subject to both internal and external annual audits.